Saturday, May 9, 2020

Waiting and being still


Hey family and friends,

   I hope all of you are doing well and are staying safe at home. This month I spent with my family. I was able to catch up with most of my sisters and spend time with them catching up on their lives and see how God is working and teaching each one at different phases. During this season I feel like the Lord has been showing me how to rest with him and trust him even when plans aren’t going the way I planned. I’m learning what it is to wait on God. Waiting on God doesn’t mean I’m not doing anything although I do feel like that most of the time, instead, waiting is, being still before him and, knowing him as God. He knows what he’s doing and that he is in control.

Sisters!!
   I’ve also been able to pour out and minister to my friends here in Bangalore, Ritika and, Deepika. Now Ritika has started reading the Bible and she’s been having a lot of questions. I’m able to help her understand and see God’s heart through the word. Deepika has also started taking Jesus seriously and has been trying to get to know him better. She also has a lot of questions on how to live a life pleasing to God and I was able to show her what it means to Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and, soul.

   This month was also sad as one of our dogs named Beezus passed away. She was attacked by a pack of street dogs and then had inner organ failure. It was very sad and depressing. There were a lot of tears at home. She was a strong, brave, and Wild Dog. She protected our home well and she will be dearly missed.

Beezus.


   Some prayer requests are:
1.      Please pray that I would continue to be a blessing to Ritika and Deepika. Pray that this season would be a life-changing season for them. They would grow closer to Him and deeper in him. They would experience him in a whole new way and level.
2.      Please pray for protection over our home and family.
3.      Please pray that I would continue to wait on the Lord and be still before him.

Faith as small as a Mustard seed.

  Hey family and friends,   This month has been a very challenging month for me. My school and class are going great and smooth. They are ...