Thursday, October 8, 2020

Learning in progress!

 Hey family and friends,

   This month has been a month of disciplining myself and my lifestyle. Since the lockdown everything has been haywire and crazy. I have been going through a lot of ups and downs in the past 6 months of my stay in Bangalore. There had been some really good times with the Lord, where I feel really close to him, awakenings and relearning things, some revelations too. And there were also some not so great moments, where I’ve been in my lowest and depressing stage of life, but this month has been stable and easy-going. I was able to discipline my life to wake up at a certain time, set priorities and achieve them, set a time for all things and working to keep myself busy and occupied. Work at The Daily Bean has been really good for my mind and body. Working at FSP has been good for my heart.

 

    I have been taking tuitions for some of the children in FSP and also got an opportunity to teach my sponsor kid. Most of the children in my class are really smart and some a bit slow but once they understand the concept, they really get it. I really loved teaching them. I could see that I really did grow in my patience level and have a knack for teaching children. I got to teach them for a month and now we have a new teacher for the kids. We are so grateful that God brought a young and cool teacher for these kids. I was able to show the new teacher how to handle the students and the classes and have passed my class into her hands.


   The Lord has asked us to live a self-controlled and self-disciplined lifestyle, not just mentally and spiritually but physically also. There is a thin line between going through a mundane daily routine life and a self-disciplined life. I have been learning the difference between these two and I can see the vast difference between these two. In a self-disciplined life, we keep putting Jesus first and thinking of how we can please him through our daily routine whereas in just going through daily routine stuff we do it because we have to do it and those things become boring and mundane. I’m still learning and growing in this area.

 

   Some prayer points are:

1.        Please pray for our FSP children and the tuition center. Pray for safety and more of Jesus in these children.

2.        Please pray for my family. We’ve had some sick siblings. Pray for healing ad full recovery. Pray that the blood of Jesus would wash our home and cleanse us all.

3.        Please pray that Arumai and Tammyma would be able to come home soon.

  Please pray that I would continue growing and learning, more of Jesus

Faith as small as a Mustard seed.

  Hey family and friends,   This month has been a very challenging month for me. My school and class are going great and smooth. They are ...