Friday, April 10, 2020

Home Again!!!


Hey family and friends,

Leaving Base.
  I pray that everyone is doing well and keeping safe. This month has been a relaxing and slow month. I came home on the 16th of March and am still home. I have been able to reconnect and spend time with Tammyma, my aunties and my siblings. During this whole quarantine and under lockdown I’m grateful that I’m home and not out anywhere else. It’s the best place to be right now. I feel refreshed and renewed in spirit and mind.  I believe that the Lord has something for me even at home. My quarantine days are spent with a lot of family activities. It all starts with family exercise every morning, family chores, free time, some downtime and outdoor family games like volleyball, king and queen, etc. Evenings are family movies or indoor family games and card games. In the middle of all these fun activities; family devotions, worship, prayer has been my number one favorite. I have missed family worship and prayer when I was away from home. Nothing beats worshiping and praying with family.

Family Fun!!
  As one of my prayer for returning home was being a blessing and continue ministering to my family, I was able to do that. I got to share a short message during one of the devotions and every prayer time and worship time the Lord has been using me to be a blessing. My quiet times have gotten so much better also. At the end of my outreach and stay at the base I was starting to feel apathetic and complacent in my quiet time and relationship with God. But on coming home I have been able to get out of it and start rekindling and fanning my flame and passion for God. The Lord has been very faithful and good to me. I love resting with God and spending so much more time with him. I feel closer to Him now than before.
Sisters!!

  The Lord has been leading me to go back to Nagaland, Dimapur to partner with a ministry called Hope ministries. Hope Ministries is a ministry that works in the slums and villages of Dimapur. The majority of the people in the slums and villages are from Assam. Because of no employment in Assam, they move to Nagaland and work as farmers. And all of them are either Hindus or Muslims. During my outreach, I got an opportunity to minister to them and spend time with them.  I feel like the Lord might be leading me to work with them, do ministry with the people and even pioneer a house fellowship or house church in these villages. So after the quarantine and lockdown, I will be going back to Nagaland and partner with Hope ministries for a few years. I’m excited to see what God is going to do here and be a part of it.

  Some of my prayer points are:
1.      Please pray that I would continue growing deeper in God and learning from Him.
2.      Please pray that I would keep myself open to God for whatever he has for me.
3.      Please pray that as my plans are on hold and I’m starting to feel restless and anxious, I would find peace from God and see what he has for me in this season and time.

Faith as small as a Mustard seed.

  Hey family and friends,   This month has been a very challenging month for me. My school and class are going great and smooth. They are ...